Steel to Wood is always on the search for a skilled individual willing to take on residential projects with team.
- Pay is based on skill level. We provide W2 forms in lieu of 1009’s.
- $20.00 - $40.00 per hour
Benefits: Paid time off
Supplemental Pay: Signing bonus!
Why work here?
Owned and operated in Broomfield, CO by Michael Gilbertson, a native veteran, who takes great pride in his team and company Steel to Wood is an upstart company built on integrity and honesty. Every week is something new, in which we love to teach and grow through a variety of projects. Steel to Wood Construction was started with the vision of bringing residential construction and craftsmanship together to provide a service that is through,
straightforward, and rare. We are committed to providing the highest level workmanship to our customers projects.
Our unique process: We are committed and involved fully after an initial job walkthrough, where we provide the option of a Pre-Construction Agreement. This agreement provides us a greenlight to complete all legwork needed, including permits, engineering, and paperwork required to ensure that each job is completed in accordance to law and upmost quality. This also provides a stable bed of documentation to allow for clear communication amongst all parties.
- Work closely with project manager from pre-construction budget planning and schedule to final punch list walk through
- Guide and teach at least (1) apprentice the values of building the right way
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Interface with clients daily to update projects at the end of the day
- Ensure projects stay on schedule and budget
- Maintain high workmanship standards, adhering to original plans and specifications
- At least (5) years construction experience as a Lead
- Must have your own truck, tools and valid driver’s license
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Able to meet deadlines and detail oriented