Fortress® Evolution steel deck framing and stair system is the next evolution in decking. The steel stair system components and brackets work with Evolution joist and beams to provide quick, easy assembly, dramatically decreasing installation time! The stair system’s black sand powder coat delivers an aesthetically pleasing modern look on its own. Or, use it with fascia/trim for a more traditional look. The Evolution Stair Stringer Anchor Bracket is reversible, allowing a secure, connection from the stringer to the footing, slab or pier under the last tread. Providing an aesthetically seamless transition from the stairs.
- Designed for low-maintenance, durability, ease of installation and safety. Looks and installs like wood
- A noncombustible material, resistant to fire and invulnerable to rotting, warping, splitting and pesky insect damage
- Steel is recycled and recyclable, making it more sustainable than wood
- Our powder coated finish provides increased corrosion-resistance and a more finished look
- Frame System works with any type or brand of decking, including composite, PVC, aluminum, tile, wood and tropical hardwoods. Builds flat, stays flat